Developing Your Beezid Strategy
If you’ve ever been interested in taking part in a penny auction, Beezid.com is the right venue for you. There are hundreds of items that are offered on their website every day and with the right strategy your bidding experience can become a delight. However, if you are not prepared for the live bidding experience and haven’t thought out your strategy in advance, then it’s going to make winning your item more difficult when you consider the number of other bidders vying for the same item from all over the world.
Here are a few tips to help you create a winning Beezid Strategy:
- First you need to clearly understand the entire bidding process. How it works is that there will be several items offered up for bid, you select the item you want to try and win and place your bid. When your bid is entered, the cost of the item will increase by one cent. On every item there is a countdown timer, when the timer reaches 0 whomever has the most recent bid is declared the winner. However, once an item reaches the last 10-16 seconds of an auction and a new bid is placed by another participant, the timer will reset to a set amount (usually 10-16 seconds) and bidding will continue until no more bids are placed. If you wish to bid again, remember, you will have to pay the bidding fee again. If you are the last participant to bid when the time limit expires, then you are declared as the winner of the item. You have to pay your bidding price and shipping and handling fee to Beezid, which will then deliver the article to your registered address.
- One of the most common mistakes a new user will make is to participate in an auction the day they register on the website. Don’t make the same mistake; observe few bids and try to understand all the variables that goes in during a bid. Try to understand the risk involved. Prepare a risk assessment every time you bid. If you maintain a journal, it will help you in a long run, as you can clearly observe the pattern in which auctions work, understand them, and master them.
- The time of the day matters a lot in bidding. For instance, early morning and late nights give you the best chance to win a bid. This is because most of the prospective participants will be asleep. Regular working hours have the highest number of participants and hence more competition for your bid.
- Get familiar with how to use the Autobeezid and Sniper bidding tools provided by the website. These tools are extremely useful because you can set your bid limits and number of bids you want to place and let them run automatically, rather than having to sit in front of your computer for hours.
- One of the simplest factors in developing your Beezid strategy is to avoid bidding on high value items until you have won a few auctions. Generally, auction participants are attracted to bidding on laptops, iPads, and televisions. These are the items which attract the most participants and hence you will surely have more competition for your bids. A better strategy is to search for something that is less popular, with lesser competition, to win. For example, $15 gift cards are rather easy to win on Beezid and although you have to pay for shipping and handling for each that you win, they can often be won for ten to fifteen cents.
- Use all the offers provided by the website. Some auctions are free to bid on or return your bids after the auction ends; participate in these auctions. Try to win the item, but also to learn the system. With such auctions, you gain experience and develop your Beezid strategy to win future auctions.
- It is important for you to know that there are different types of auctions on the website. For example, there are Turbo auctions, Price Freeze auctions, and Thriller auctions. In the latter, you have bid one at a time and cannot use the autobeezid tool like the former.
- Finally, like all financial investments, only spend the amount of money that you can afford to lose. You have to control the bidding urge when a participant bids too high and you cannot afford to bid any higher.
These are just a few important Beezid strategies you can apply to win an auction. Follow these regularly, take calculated risks and you will be in a safe zone and enjoy the bidding experience. Over time, you will develop your own winning strategy and formulate new principles based on your observations and win more items. A successful bid depends on mainly your experience in such auctions. Always have a fair idea on who your fellow bidders are as well. Understanding this is equally important because some bidders have very deep pockets and may be willing to outbid you, regardless of the cost in an effort to stroke their ego. But overall, these strategies should help you to gain more experience safely and prepare you for the real, high value item auctions.